98.1 CHFI wants you to win BIG. That’s why when the LOTTO 6/49 jackpot hits $7,000,000 OR the LOTTO MAX jackpot hits $15,000,000, you can win a $100 OLG gift card! If those jackpots are reached, make sure you’re listening to 98.1 CHFI for your chance to win!
‘Win with LOTTO 6/49 & LOTTO MAX’ Contest Rules
Rogers Broadcasting Limited (“Rogers”)
Win with LOTTO 6/49 & LOTTO MAX - Contest Rules
Rogers Broadcasting Limited
1. (a) “Contest Period” starts at 9:00 am on Friday November 22, 2013 and continues until 1:59pm on March 23, 2015, the “Contest Closing Date”. The contest will only be played when the LOTTO 6/49 jackpot hits $7,000, 000 CDN or more and/or when the LOTTO MAX jackpot hits $15,000,000 CDN or more. To enter, listen to 98.1 CHFI (“98.1 CHFI”) weekdays for the cue to call to be announced at (the “Announcement’). When you hear it call 416-872-2434, if you are caller 15 as deemed by an independent representative of Rogers, you win the prize as described below. There will be no contest plays from June 30, 2014 to July 11, 2014.
(b) Callers will have 5 seconds to respond once the call is answered. If the telephone line is dead when answered by 98.1 CHFI , or no audible response is heard, or no one responds after 5 seconds, 98.1 CHFI will answer the next call in sequence and the next call in sequence will replace that call. In the event a call is cut off before all personal data is collected, 98.1 CHFI will make its best efforts to make contact with the cut off caller provided enough personal information was gathered in order to correctly identify the cut off caller. In the event two or more calls come through on the same line, all such callers will be advised to hang up and try again and the next call in sequence and the next call in sequence will replace that call. Contest is open to all residents of Ontario within the radio broadcast signal area who are 18 years of age or older.
(c) Once the on-air personality has confirmed the 15th caller, the caller will be deemed the winner. The decision, which will be final, will be made by the Station in its sole discretion.
(d) In the event that a selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill testing question, or fails to return the signed release and acknowledgment as indicated below, another entrant will be selected.
2. No purchase, expenditure or investment is necessary to enter this Contest. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, may not be transferred or exchanged. Rogers reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
3. Participants will have a chance to win a $100 CDN LOTTO MAX voucher when the LOTTO MAX jackpot hits $15,000,000 CDN or more. Participants will have a chance to win a $100 CDN LOTTO 6/49 voucher when the LOTTO 6/49 jackpot hits $7,000, 000 CDN or more. There will be no contest plays if the above jackpot amounts are not confirmed. If both jackpot amounts are reached in the same week, only two vouchers for LOTTO MAX OR LOTTO 6/49 will be given away.
4. In order to claim the prize, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited, mathematical skill testing question at a mutually convenient time. Rogers judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the Contest and the awarding of prizes.
5. Contestants will be required to return a signed release and acknowledgement form before being declared a winner.
6. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the use of his/her entry, name, and city of residence and/or photograph, voice or video recording in any publicity carried out by Rogers and its advertising agencies, without further compensation. Winners consent to their photograph being taken by Rogers for such use, without further compensation. All entries become the property of Rogers.
7. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Toronto and areas within the radio broadcast signal of 98.1 CHFI and are 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry, except employees of Rogers, its parent and affiliate companies; its representatives and agents, the Contest suppliers, any persons residing in their respective households  and any immediate family members . The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Contestants must have a home address with a postal code which begins with “M” or with one of the following sets of digits:
L0A, L0B, L2R, L0C, L0S, L0E, L4J, L4C, L0G, L6Y, L6P, L6W, L0N, L6V, L6T, L7G, L0H, L3C, L0M, L1A, L0J, L4C, L4Y, L0R, L2T, L0A, L2M, L2T, L1Z, L2E, L1J. L6R, L0P, L7A, L4A, L4B, L4Z, L7A, L4E, L7G, L4M, L6A, L4N, L4P, L1B, L1C, L1E, L1P, L1V, L1S, L3P, L3S, L3T, L3Y, L3Z, L6Z L4G, L4H, L4K, L4X, L1W, L5L, L5V, L5G, L5M, L5R,L5S, L5A, L5T, L5N, L5E, L5K, L6C, L6E, L6S, L6X, L7C, L7E, L7J, L7L, L7M, L7N, L7B, L4W, L7P, L7K, L7R, L7S, L7T, L8E, L8G, L8H, L8J, L8K, L8L, L8M, L8N, L8P, L3R, L0R, L8R, L8S, L8T, L6A, L8V, L8W, L9A, L9B, L9C, L9G, L9H, L9L, L9K, L9N, L9P, L9R, L7G, L9S, L9T, L1X, L3X, L4T, L9W, L3Y, L7G, L5C, L6H, L6J, L6K, L6L, L6M, L9V, L9W, L1G, L1H, L5B, L1J, L1K, L1L, L1N, L4L, L1T, L1P, L1R, L1M. L2V, L2P, N3R, L2S, L5H, L5J, K9K 1V3, N1S, N1R, N3L, N3T, N0B, N1G, N1P, N1T, N2K, N3C, N3H, N3T, N1H, N0G, K9A, K0L, L0L, L2N.
8. No communications will be entered into except with the selected entrants.
9. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible callers who called in during the Contest Period. Rogers is unaware of how many callers there may be. The winners may come from any eligible geographic area, so long as they otherwise qualify to enter the Contest.
11. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Rogers. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
12. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
 Household is defined as a separate, self-contained residence which has a unique municipal address. Proof may be required to be provided to ensure compliance with this rule. Rogers in its sole discretion will determine whether a household meets this condition.
 Immediate family members are defined as parent(s) (including step parents), spouse (including common law and same sex), spouse of the father or mother (including common law and same sex),father-in-law (including common law and same sex), mother-in-law (including common law and same sex), brother (including step brother and brother-in-law), sister (including step sister and sister-in-law), children (including adopted and stepchildren) and grandparents.
OLG Radio Program Winner Eligibility
1. OLG Radio Program prizes may only be provided to persons 18 years of age or older and residents of Ontario. They cannot be associated with OLG, OLG retailers, or with the radio station. The Station is responsible for validating entrant eligibility.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. In order to be declared a winner, selected entrants will be required to sign a declaration and release form verifying compliance with the rules and regulations and the acceptance of the prize as awarded on the Ticket voucher form.
4. In the event an entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or fails to comply with these rules, then OLG and the Radio Station has no obligation to award any prize to that entrant.
All personal information submitted to or collected in relation to the Jackpot Radio Contest will be handled in accordance with Canadian privacy laws and, is collected pursuant to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and is intended to be used for the following principle purposes: to conduct and administer the contest by OLG or through a 3rd party Contest Administrator, including, but not limited to contacting entrants, validating eligibility and the awarding of the prize(s); marketing and advertising purposes and to comply with legal requirements. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, photo, name, and residence (town or city only) of prize winners may be posted, published, or announced on the OLG website, on this radio station’s website and/or other media for up to 12 months after the selected entrant is confirmed a winner. Station agrees that personal information will not be used for any other purposes and will not be shared with anyone else unless a contestant has provided their consent.