Concerts & Events
An Intimate Performance By Chantal Kreviazuk and Raine Maida
War Child is excited to partner with Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery for a very special benefit evening on Saturday, December 8th, 2012. Join us to kick off the holiday season with a festive evening of delicious food and wine, culminating with an intimate performance by award winning artists Chantal Kreviazuk and Raine Maida in The Great Hall at the Jackson-Triggs Winery (2145 Regional Road 55, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON).
The event will feature an “Explore Your Senses” wine and culinary experience featuring dinner stations throughout the winery with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawford along with Jackson-Triggs Estate Chef Tim Mackiddie. There will also be a silent auction and a short speech by Dr. Samantha Nutt, Founder and Executive Director of War Child Canada.
All proceeds from the event will go to support War Child, an internationally-recognized charity that provides humanitarian assistance to war-affected children in some of the most devastated regions of the world.
Tickets can be purchased on line at www.warchild.ca/jacksontriggs
- 120 Silver tickets at $250.00 per person. This ticket will include the Explore Your Senses dinner & drinks and general seating for the concert.
- 20 Gold tickets at $500 per person. This ticket will include a pre-show cocktail Meet & Greet with Chantal Kreviazuk and Raine Maida and reserved VIP concert seating, plus a bottle of Jackson-Triggs wine autographed by Chantal and Raine.
- 12 Platinum tickets at $1,000 per person. This ticket includes a pre-show cocktail Meet & Greet and private sit down dinner with Chantal and Raine (menu created by Lynn Crawford) upstairs in the VIP room, reserved best seats in the house concert seating, plus a bottle of Jackson-Triggs sparkling wine autographed by Chantal and Raine.
**All prices are exclusive of handling fee and gratuity.
Doors will open at 6:00PM. Dinner to start at 6:30PM. Concert: 8:30PM. All ages.
War Child partnered with Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery this past summer to have a presence on site each weekend of Jackson-Triggs’ 2012 Summer Amphitheatre Concert Series. This partnership raised over $30,000 for children who have been affected by war.
War Child is an internationally recognized charity that works with war-affected communities to help children reclaim their childhood through access to education, opportunity and justice. War Child takes an active role in raising public awareness around the impact of war on communities and the shared responsibility to act.
- Start time: 6:00 PM
- Location: 2145 Regional Road 55, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- Age information: All Ages