Welcome back, !
Enter Club »
Posted on April 28, 2012 by tish.iceton
Ellen Degeneres had adorable gals, Rosie & Sophia Grace on the show this week. Hugh Grant told jokes while they enjoyed tea. Not sure the girls got the jokes but made me laugh!
ellen degeneres, Hugh Grant, Sophia Grace & Rosie
April 28, 2012
Kids make there own puns and jokes. Cute video! THose two continue to amaze!
RainbowRay has his own jokes and puns that I would like to share. I have this “Patch Adams” dream of having a “joke fest” at Sick Kids Hospitla for the kids. Online there is a website called Jokes4 Miles where this kid in the states wants to collect 5 0000 jokes (he has cancer). So I sent 20 jokes and I’d like to sahre some of them with you now to show you what he’s like (joke wise for kids).
1. Dracula fell in love and got married married, for he knew his mariage would not be in “vein”
2. Why did the boy throw the clock out of the window: To see time fly!
3. What did the nose say to the little boy? PIck Me! Pick Me!
4. If you catch pneumonia, are tyou to sick to go to the hospital?
5. What do you bring to a florist who’s sick in the hopsital?
6. Do you know why I didn’t bcome a doctor? Because I didn’t have the “patients” (patience)!
7. A skeleton goes into a daycare to join the kids for lunch and the teacher asks the skeleton what he
would like. The skeleton tell the teacher, I’ll have a milk and a mop!”
8. Queston: Are all jokes about cookies really crummy?
9. Queston: Do pogo sticks really have alot of bounce?
10. Teacher to parent: I’m afraid your son isn’t doing very well in school
Parent to teacher (looking concerned): What do you mean?
Teacher to Parent: Well, his marks are what Jacques Cousteau would call Lying “under water”
Parent to teacher: What do you mean by that?
Teacher to parent: There all “Below C level!”
I rememember doing this as part of a skit in school in Grade 8 as part of a competition; it didn’t win
but I certainly received alot of compliments from the teacher about it.
11.. How can you tell when an elephant has been in your fridge? Check the butter for footprints
12 What is black and white and read all over? A newspaper or a sunburned zebra
13. Questions: Do hockey players really have “goals” life?
14. How do you keep a dummy in suspense? (go to next question)
15. Knock Knock? Who’s There? Banana? Banana who? Knock Knock? Who’s there? Banana? Banana who? Knock Knock? Who’s There? Banana? (Sigh) Banana who? Knock Knowck? (getting angry) WHO’S THERE? Orange! Orange WHo? Orange you glad I didn’t say banana agaiN! HA!
16. Why couldn’t the skeleton finish his math test? Because he didn’t have any guts! HA!
17. what did one volcano say to the other volcano? I LAVA YOU!
18. Sign on Travel Agency Door: “Please Go Away!” (actually saw one on somene’s business card. Clever!)
19. What time was little Bily’s dental appointment? Tooth hurty (two thirty)
20. Question: Are they nothing but a bunch of animals at the zoo?
21. Question: Do circus elephants work for peanuts?
22. How many Grownups does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Three! One to stand on the ladder and push the lightbulb in the scoket and two to turn the ladder around
23. What is a vegetables favorite singer? Elvis Parsley (that one is for Fiona)
24. Does anyone out there have trouble rading their alphabet soup?
25. Has anyone misspelled their alphabet soup?
26. IT’s okay to be human! Everyone makes mistrakes, mistks, misstakes, MISTAKES! GOT IT!
27.HOw does Dracula like to travel in? By blood vessel
28. An octopus is talking out loud during class, answering a queston and the teacher turns to him and says “OCTI” (his name), you need to raise your Hand hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand before you may answer the question!
Logged in via Facebook as
Logged in via Twitter as
Want to embed media into your comment? Just paste in a URL in a separate paragraph to the page where you would normally view the media (like on YouTube) and it will automatically be embedded into your comment.
At A Tim Hortons Near You
Papermill Gallery at Todmordent Mills Heritage Site Museum
View all »