Andrew Bowler and Gigi Causey — who spent their $25,000 nest egg to make the short film “Time Freak,” and then became YouTube sensations for posting their elated reactions to its getting an Oscar nomination—received another awards surprise.
Posted on by tish.iceton
After they told “The Early Show” host Gayle King they would attend the Oscars in a $35 rental tux and thrift-store gown, jeweler-to-the-stars Jeffrey Rackover, who dresses Oprah, saw the segment and offered Causey $10 million in diamonds to choose from for the event. “I did spend the afternoon with Jeffrey in Beverly Hills picking out the most divine pieces to compliment my dress,” Causey told us. “I feel like Cinderella!”
- Oprah lands first Bobbi Kristina Brown interview
- We Are On Oscar Watch
- Jack Nicholson Suprises Jennifer Lawrence
- Could Billy be back?
- Who sold the most magazines in 2011?
- JT And A Cast Of Legends On SNL
- The OSCAR Nominees are in
- Beyonce “Life Is But A Dream” HBO Trailer
- JT Musical Guest & Host Tonight On SNL
- Apple Will Have Season 3 ‘Downton’ Before PBS
Close No, thanks