Andrew Bowler and Gigi Causey — who spent their $25,000 nest egg to make the short film “Time Freak,” and then became YouTube sensations for posting their elated reactions to its getting an Oscar nomination—received another awards surprise.
Posted on by tish.iceton
After they told “The Early Show” host Gayle King they would attend the Oscars in a $35 rental tux and thrift-store gown, jeweler-to-the-stars Jeffrey Rackover, who dresses Oprah, saw the segment and offered Causey $10 million in diamonds to choose from for the event. “I did spend the afternoon with Jeffrey in Beverly Hills picking out the most divine pieces to compliment my dress,” Causey told us. “I feel like Cinderella!”
- We Are On Oscar Watch
- Jack Nicholson Suprises Jennifer Lawrence
- Could Billy be back?
- Oprah lands first Bobbi Kristina Brown interview
- Beyonce “Life Is But A Dream” HBO Trailer
- Who sold the most magazines in 2011?
- Apple Will Have Season 3 ‘Downton’ Before PBS
- The OSCAR Nominees are in
- Alicia Keys To Sing At Super Bowl
- JT Musical Guest & Host Tonight On SNL
Close No, thanks